Dan Blaine is a Commercial Insurance Specialist with Danaher-Skewes. In his position, Dan is responsible for commercial insurance throughout the region, partnering with business and nonprofit leaders to develop tailored risk management programs for their organizations.
Dan is a member of the DS Private Client team, working with high net worth individuals and families to help them protect their assets and loved ones.
Dan has been with the agency since 2015. Dan has a BA Degree from Fordham University and is also involved in the following professional organizations:
- DC Chapter of CAI – serving on the membership committee
- VA Chapter of ABC – serving on the membership committee
- Arlington Chamber of Commerce – serving on the Community Action Committee
- YEA Arlington Booster Committee and Opportunity Works Campaign Committee
In his spare time, Dan spends his time supporting the following community organizations:
- Member of Alexandria Rotary
- Board member of Phoenix Bikes
- Board Member of Living Legends Alexandria
- Member of John Carroll Society of DC
- Board member of the Lion Heart Society of VA
- Volunteers w. Community Lodgings in Alexandria
Dan resides in Old Town Alexandria, with his wife.